Sunday, November 14, 2010

Minneapolis

Minneapolis = In October = Freezing = Not for me!

The last week of October, I went up to MN for a conference...the week consisted of 30 degree temperatures, with rain, snow flurries and 50 mph winds! Now for a girl in Parks and Rec, who rarely has to dress up...walking around, outside in dress clothes and heels wasn't the best!

Luckily, they have these great skyways from building to building, so once we started to master those, it made things much easier!


The conference was great! I love to see 7000 fellow parks and recreation employees all together! I met a lot of new people, many from other areas of Texas, and some from other parts of the country.

Luckily, we went when we did, as they got 12 inches of snow this weekend!

PS - Sorry for the lack of photos, like I said, the weather wasn't exactly ideal for sightseeing!

No comments:

Post a Comment